Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introduction

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself. I am a second year MBA student and I am so looking forward to blogging this year and sharing with you some of my experience here at Kelley.

I am a marketing major, a member of the Consumer Marketing Academy, and I spent my summer internship at Pinnacle Foods Group in New Jersey. At Kelley, I am the fundraising chair for Kelley Women and am a co-chair of the External Relations committee under the MBA Association. This Spring, I am planning to study abroad in Santiago, Chile. As you will see in my coming posts, I am very enthusiastic about the Kelley program and I hope that through this blog, I can share a little bit of my experience with you.

We've been back in class for four weeks and both the first year and second year classes are feeling the pressure of being in one of the top ranked MBA schools. Although our weeks are busy with classes and academic activities, we all look forward to the weekends for a chance to unwind and relax. Tomorrow night is our annual MBA Bowl where the first years battle against the second years in a friendly flag football game. This Saturday is Hoosiers Outrun Cancer, a local 5k. Each year, a team from Kelley races in memory of one of the school's most beloved professors. I will be sure to be in touch next week with a report of both of these events!

No comments:

Post a Comment