Saturday, October 3, 2009

From Opera To Tailgate: A FARE Weekend @ Kelley

Last night I attended my first opera, L'Italiana in Algeri. It was great, especially after I looked up saw the lyrics translated on the screen above the stage (two scenes had gone by before I noticed this LOL). Indiana University doesn't only have top tier business and law schools but it's music program is ranked second only to Julliard. During this year I intend to take full advantage of the Broadway caliber shows that play here.

Today, I hung out with my classmates at the tailgate sponsored by the MBA Association. Only top MBA students would have lamb kabobs, shrimp skewers and brats at a tailgate. LOL It was so good though. Although it was cold, it was fun to hang out with my friends. Unfortunately IU lost to OSU, but we have the Best Marketing MBA Program, so I don't feel so bad. LOL

I've had a great weekend, but I haven't done a lot of work. Because our MBA Course Curriculum is so rigorous, I will be hitting the books tomorrow. I'm also in the middle of interview season for 2nd years, so I also have to dedicate time to company research and interview prep.
For now, I'm off but please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have about life here at Kelley.

Love,

FARE

No comments:

Post a Comment