Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Returning from a Productive Break

When I last left you, I was entering finals week in the Core. I'm glad to say that it went well and I was able to celebrate afterwards with the Kelley Iron Chef competition and End of Core Party at the Bluebird. Check out a couple of pictures of top MBA students enjoying themselves below.

Then on break from the MBA program I was pretty busy. I went to Boston first and went skiing with my dad up in New Hampshire for a few days.

Then headed to Chicago for New Years Eve. After that I went up to Minneapolis to go on a trek of companies with other MBA consumer marketing students. We visited Land O'Lakes, 3M, General Mills, and Target. Then we drove down to Madison (my old college town) and visited Kraft there. Busy week but so rewarding and productive. Seeing the culture and offices firsthand really helped me figure out where I want to intern this summer.

Then on Friday I got back to Bloomington. Classes started up again yesterday. My schedule
this semester is great and I only have classes on Monday and Wednesday in the first quarter. I'm also so excited to go on the KIP China trip in March. I've been wanting to go there for a long time and after the first class it looks like it will be a hugely rewarding trip.

So that's all I have for now. Next time I will talk about preparing for internship interviews (they start in less than two weeks!).

No comments:

Post a Comment