Friday, March 5, 2010

China: The New Business Frontier

Welcome to my 2nd Kelley MBA Program Blog. Today I will discuss an adventure that spans far outside the average Day in the Life of an MBA student.

I will soon be travelling to China for a 2-week Kelley MBA International Perspectives (KIP) trip. I will be visiting marketing firms and retailers with my fellow MBA Consumer Marketing classmates. The MBA Finance students and MBA business marketing students will be visiting Chinese banks and manufacturers. Also we have lots of time for adventuring and sight seeing (Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Shangai Bund, etc.) Cities I will be visiting include Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou, and Suzhou.

I have never travelled outside the USA before, so I am extremely excited to undertake this adventure and also learn about how business operates in China. These types of trips are offered every year at Kelley and are just another example of why IU-Kelley is one of the very best Masters of Business Administation Programs. Other KIPs trips that my MBA program classmates will be attending include Ireland, Egypt/Dubai/UAE, and Israel.


Ganbei!

No comments:

Post a Comment