Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pushing Limits: Path to Employment Series - Vol I

When you talk to people who are at top tier programs as listed by the Business Week MBA Ranking, you find that a common response to the question, "Why pursue an MBA?" is better employment. Most b-school students hope to have significant career advancement, with the matching significant salary!

The month of November '09, a culmination point in my job search, was a very hectic one indeed. I not only balanced my classes, a graduate assistantship, extra-curricular activities, and a social life, but now, I found myself flying just about every weekend to a different location in order to interview with a prospective employer. This was probably one of the most time-consuming, adrenaline pumping, jet-setting, preparation heavy, research laden, suit/tie wearing, shaking hands and kissing babies experience of my entire life up to now!

I am very pleased to share with you through my MBA program blog, "Pushing Limits: Life at Kelley & Beyond," my full-time job search experience through the following series which will be entitled, "Pushing Limits: Path to Employment Series." There will be six different episodes, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. In most of the probable opinions it is generally considered to be pretty important for the students to regard about. sentence rewriting

    ReplyDelete