Friday, April 9, 2010

Bowling in Btown

Had my first midterm on Thursday this week...it went pretty well. It's a management class, so it was 2 essay questions on analysis of a case. If you're going to get an MBA management degree, you've got to be prepared to study a ton of cases!

I'm in Bloomington all week and weekend, so I'm spending more time bothering my roommates than usual. We've been watching the Masters, playing video games, playing soccer outside, and having a good old time. This Wednesday we went to a bowling alley near our place for cheap bowling. Bowling should be a bigger part of MBA student activities, in my opinion...it could replace some of our classes :-) Our group typified the diverse backgrounds of Indiana MBA students...there was me, a tech guy with web design experience, a guy who worked for the NFL in marketing, a guy who worked for Humana, and a former IU football player. We had a great time, and I even won 2 of the 3 games.

This weekend is Experience Weekend for the Kelley School of Business. Admitted students get to visit and meet current students, as well as see Bloomington. It's a great time, and I'll try to have some photos of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment