Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainy weekend

Wow, I don't know if you could have a worse day of weather for a bike race in April than Bloomington had on Saturday. It rained all day, and was just gloomy out. Sunday wasn't any better, but I guess after all the beautiful days we've had here, we were due for 48 hours of rain. Hopefully it clears up so I can play a little golf this week, and stays clear for the Kentucky Derby in Louisville this weekend.

I'm not really into the crazy drunkenness of college parties anymore, so MBA program students don't necessarily get into Little 500 as much as undergrads. It's a fun time though, and MBA's know how to throw quality tailgates and have a good time. I won't get into detail about all the MBA social life stuff this weekend, but it's definitely a signature time to be in Bloomington.

I can't believe I'm less than 2 weeks away from graduating from the Kelley School of Business with an MBA. I remember when I took the GMAT and was applying to business schools, and it really seems like a completely different world to me. Now I'm about to go back into the world with my MBA in corporate finance. I've picked up a lot of skills here at school, both in the classroom and out, and now my life will involve putting them to good use. Hopefully I can keep my FIFA 2010 Xbox skills sharp after I have to start working as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment