Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Results are In!

As you may have read in my last business school blog, a heated competition was taking place in Social Media Marketing class this week. Unfortunately, my team did not produce the video that got the most hits on YouTube. However, I have to hand it to my classmates who did win the competition, because they incorporated the one thing needed to make a successful YouTube video: a kid! Their video is very cute and I think they might have discovered a budding actress. Another video that performed well focuses on the "Kelley Clap." After each class in the MBA Program students and faculty members clap to honor the learning that took place in the classroom that day, and this video depicts how one person really learned to embrace the clap during their two years at Kelley.

Finally, one video did a great job of showing the unique culture that we have at the Kelley School of Business. Now this video might be a little over the top, but I can promise that people are very friendly and collaborative here at Kelley (but we only hug-it-out on special occasions). Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment