Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The End

On Friday I completed my MBA career by graduating from the Kelley School of Business. The graduation was bittersweet because it took a lot of hard work to achieve an MBA from a top business grad school, but it was also some of the most fun I have ever had. I really owe the amazing professors at Kelley for this great experience, and particularly Prof. Jonlee Andrews for making Kelley one of the best consumer marketing programs in the country. I know the Consumer Marketing Academy prepared me for all of the challenges that I will face while working for a large consumer packaged goods company come June. I also of course owe a lot of my memories to my fellow MBA program students. Not only were they great classmates, but they were also great friends who knew how to achieve success in the classroom, but also have a fun time on the weekends. And of course I need to remember that my family also helped along the way by providing me with support and encouragement along the way. I was so happy that they were in Bloomington to celebrate the with me this past weekend.


As my final MBA program blog, I guess this is the time to wrap up all of the experience I have had in the last two years. I guess I would say this: When I came to Kelley I knew I was attending one of the best MBA colleges, but I did not know that I would also meet some of the best people in the world and achieve my dream job. This has truly been a life-changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment