Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Final Countdown

As top MBA students, we always look to come in first, whether it's first place in Case Competitions, first to score a dream internship or job, or even first to try the latest technology. I think that's one reason why this week, the last week of our MBA program, has been so bittersweet. This week has been filled with lasts. Yesterday was my last time working my GA, today is my last day of classes, and this weekend is the last time that the class of 2010 will celebrate together.

The past two years have been some of the most amazing, most challenging and most fun years of my life. I would not trade my experience for the world. I am overwhelmed by all that I have learned and how I have grown both professionally and personally. It seems like such a short time ago that I was a nervous first-year showing up for the first day of orientation and now I'm equipped with one of the best MBA degrees in the country and the possibilities seem limitless.

For those of you thinking about embarking on this journey, I encourage you to learn more about the Kelley program to find out if it is a good fit for you. For those of you are entering as part of the class of 2012, welcome! The class of 2011 and the program staff have been planning a lot of great things in store for you. I look forward to following your adventures on the MBA student blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment