Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The "Final" Final Exam

In approximately 1 hour I will take my final exam at the Kelley School of Business. You may be wondering why I am updating my MBA program blog at this time, but as you may imagine, after two years at a top business grad school, I am sick of studying! I will not take the time to count the number of exams I have taken, papers I have turned in, or presentations I have given here at Kelley, but I can promise you that it is a very large number. There have also been many long nights studying with my fellow MBA program students and stressful mornings before major exams. When I started at Kelley I had no idea what it would be like to attend a two year MBA program, but I can sum it all up in one word: BUSY. Now that my MBA career is coming to and end and I am about to enter the work force with a degree from one of the nation's best marketing MBA programs, I can easily describe my time at Kelley as some of the best two years of my life. While the classes and Professor are incredible, the time outside of the classroom has also been amazing. I challenge anyone to find a program with more MBA student activities than Kelley, and I will certainly miss the tailgates, parties, happy hours and impromptu dance-offs. Luckily, the memories (and photos) from the Kelley School of Business will last a lifetime.

Now wish me luck on this exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment