Monday, May 3, 2010

Kelley MBAs off to the Races

Today is the first day of finals week at the Kelley School of Business. Even though finals are looming, top MBA students hit the road to attend the Kentucky Derby this weekend. If you watched the Derby on TV, you know that it was very wet and muddy. However the weather did not stop MBA program students from having a great time. Between betting on races, seeing the horses and bonding in the mud, the day was entertaining and allowed me to check off one item from my personal bucket list.

After the Derby was over, it was time to clean off all of the mud and get serious about finals. I personally have two exams and one presentation, but I won't complain about my finals schedule in my business school blog. Instead, I will share how excited I am for graduation on Friday. It is crazy how fast the two year MBA program has gone by, and I am excited to put my MBA Consumer Marketing degree to use. However, before I get too sad about leaving, I know the last week at Kelley is going to be awesome with parties and families arriving to celebrate. More to come on graduation and how my MBA career wraps up!

No comments:

Post a Comment