Monday, May 24, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day...

500 hours of classes, 30 interviews, 2,308 miles, and 9 states later, I've finished my first year of classes, and I'm in sunny LA getting ready for my internship to start tomorrow. Last week, I drove from Bloomington, Indiana to Los Angeles, California, stopping at the Grand Canyon (see pic) and Las Vegas on the way. Tomorrow I start my first day as an intern at Neutrogena Corporation through Johnson and Johnson's Procurement Leadership Development Program. I've got three great projects to work on - rationalizing packaging suppliers, optimizing order quantities, and improving the performance of one of Neutrogena's key suppliers. Two years ago I would never have guessed such exciting opportunities were ahead! I am thankful for the students, faculty, and staff at Kelley who provided support during the first year of my MBA and my internship search. More to come!

Name: Caroline Storey
GradYear: 2011
City: Los Angeles
State: California

No comments:

Post a Comment