Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MBA Course Curriculum for Second Years

Ah, it is an amazing feeling to be a second year, and when I returned to campus this fall, one of the things I have been looking forward to the most are some of the amazing classes I get to take. While the first years are starting to get knee deep into the Core, I am exploring some of the program's best classes. MBA course curriculum at Kelley allows each student to take a total of eight courses each semester-four classes each of the two, seven week sessions. Over the next few entries, I will be providing some highlights from my coursework and my very animated nationally ranked MBA professors.

My two marketing courses this semester are Jonlee Andrew's M537 Consumer Channel Management, which focuses on understanding the retailer's perspective in consumer marketing and Neil Morgan's M512 Marketing Strategy, where we are learning how to approach marketing strategy and understanding the implications of those strategies. I am also taking Roberto Garcia's D503 Environments of International Business, and Professor Hayford's W505 Negotiations and Managing Conflict. The faculty are an integrated part of our program and are one of the driving factors making Kelley the best MBA program in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment