Friday, October 1, 2010

Admissions Visit Program Kick Off

I am a member of the Student Admissions Council at the Kelley School of Business MBA Program; in fact, I'm one of four Co-Chairs. In this capacity we are charged with organizing opportunities for visiting prospective students the opportunity to meet with current students, sit in on one of our top-ranked classroom experiences, and attend an information session with other students and a staff member of the admissions office, among other things.

I remember my own visit to Bloomington for my MBA Admissions interview with Kelley as a great experience. I met a number of great folks who turned out to be 'my 2nd years' and witnessed part of the MBA Course Curriculum through a great marketing class led by Professor Jonlee Andrews.

As a member and co-chair, I now get to help pay that experience forward and we work to ensure a positive visit for all our prospective students. If you're a prospective student, I highly recommend that you visit as many MBA programs as you can to get to know the students, the culture, and more. It's a great way to gauge 'fit' with a program. And I definitely recommend that you visit Bloomington...Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the possible prospects and surely by the time would even proved to be much better for the one to regard about if they really wanted to get success. bibliography annotation maker

    ReplyDelete