Friday, October 22, 2010

A fun and crazy week

So this week was quite busy for me. I had a mid-term exam, 2 interviews, turned in one assignment, and attended two speaker engagements (CEO and Chairman of PetSmart - and a Senior Manager at DunnHumby) as part of the curriculum in my Channels Marketing course. I guess that's all part of being a student at a top ranked MBA program. The school provides opportunities for you to get involved and to challenge you, but its up to you to take advantage of those opportunities.

I'm also very excited for what's still ahead for the week. I'll be a part of the In-Focus weekend event for Consortium prospective students seeking admission to (and information about) the Kelley MBA program as part of my role within the Student Admissions Council. I think this will be a great way to get to meet some new potential applicants and share with them some of my own experiences as a student here at Kelley.

Further, Saturday brings some fun college football (sadly an away game), and a little get together as I celebrate my birthday - All a part of the MBA Social Life I guess.

Definitely looking forward to more fun next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment