Friday, October 15, 2010

MBA Application Tips

I’m off to Atlanta for the weekend for a Consortium MBA Application Preparation Seminar (MAPS) and then onto Minneapolis and Chicago for Inside the MBA fairs next week. I’ll close out my trip next weekend by participating at Consortium MAPS in conjunction with the National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) Conference in Chicago. They should be great events and I look forward to meeting those of you in those cities at the events!



I’ll be sharing some additional tips on each specific component of the application so be sure to check back often. In the meantime, you can read Business Week’s recent interview with our Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, Jim Holmen, for some initial tips and suggestions. You may also want to participate in our online admissions chats to learn more about the program and ask questions about the application process.

No comments:

Post a Comment