Sunday, October 24, 2010

NSHMBA Conference in Chicago

Well, I had a great weekend! I drove up to Chicago for the National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA) Annual Conference and Career Expo. This is a great event where hundreds of companies come to recruit top MBA talent from around the nation.




I spoke with representatives from Brand/Marketing Management from close to 15 different CPG firms, such as Kraft, Post, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Clorox, Sara Lee (and even met the 'Sun' from their recent Jimmy Dean advertising campaign), and more. It was also great to meet students from other nationally ranked MBA Programs, as well as see a some of my Kelley friends in attendance.

Further, I got to have a fun weekend in Chicago, seeing some friends from Kelley as well as my 'past-life' from Chicago (and the 'burbs'). Went out for some cocktails in the windy city, drank some of my friend's homebrew, and did a little lounging around - all part of the MBA social life, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment