Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Study Hard, Benefit Big

Welcome to the week before Midterms.

This week I send you my very best, but I cannot send you much. There are four homework assignments due this week and four mid-terms next week, so I'm afraid my time is quite short. But as I've said before about this top ranked MBA: I am not alone. I'm meeting with various conglomerates of peers studying for various exams and preparing homework assignments - using our combined knowledge to best teach each other and prepare for these tests. As for the MBA Course Curriculum itself, the professors are offering study sessions nearly every night to make sure we are prepared to succeed, as are the "second years." This program presents you with daunting tasks, but gives you ever tool to succeed.

My best to you, come to Kelley, I'll see you in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment