Friday, December 17, 2010

Taking my Talents to Cleveland

I know it has been a long time since my last post, so I wanted to update my MBA Program blog readers on what I was doing for most of October and November: interviewing.

Coming back from my summer at Taco Bell, I decided to focus on jobs that offered a lot of strategic work. I put in a lot of preparation for interviewing for inside strategy and external consulting jobs. While I missed out on some of the MBA student activities this fall to take time to network, prepare, and travel to interviews, it was worth it.

I'm excited and proud to say that after I graduate I'll be moving to Cleveland to be a Senior Consultant for Deloitte Consulting.





They are one of the top consulting firms in the world and have a great network of Kelley Alumni. I'm so happy to be helping to grow the Kelley network there and get the opportunity to work on fantastic projects for top firms. While I don't know specifically what projects I'll be working on, I'm sure that I'll use almost all of the amazing strategic marketing MBA education that I've gotten at Kelley.

I'm so happy to have this set up and be able to concentrate on my last semester at school. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment