Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Off and running!!

Wow, it's hard to believe we're wrapping up another year of admissions and moving into a new recruiting cycle already. Our "travel season" started about six weeks earlier this year, as I was in New York for the Inside the MBA event last week. We have several events over the coming weeks, particularly the Road to Business School events across the U.S. I'll be covering much of the west coast while Jim Holmen, Director of Admissions, will be covering many of the other events. We look forward to meeting you!

As we move into a new recruiting year and admissions cycle, I'll try to post new information to help those that have just started following my blog. However, be sure to look back at old posts in case I miss anything. Some things may be repeated, but I'm going to try to work on posting a bit more frequently with some random thoughts and updates throughout the year. Don't worry, I'll also include several detailed posts about each part of the application process as we work through the year.

I hope everyone is enjoying summer (at least where it is summer)! It's been unusually HOT here in Bloomington. The incoming class will be on campus in just a few short weeks for orientation so hopefully relief is in sight! Until then, I'm off to a few more stops to start the year!

Message from the Admissions Committee: Our online application will be available in mid-August. Until then, plan to meet us on the road!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is the best site I’ve ever read. Thank you for sharing this.mba college

    ReplyDelete