Monday, March 14, 2011

Dinner with friends, my favorite MBA student activity

In my past MBA program blog entries, I have mentioned attending The Scholar Inn's Chef's Dinners with several of my Kelley classmates. Confession, this is one of my all-time favorite monthly MBA student activities and we were able to take it to the next level by having a Kelley-only evening. After our group continued to grow from 10 to 12 to 15+, we realized that there was the potential to fill all 45 spots for the monthly dinners, and classmate of mine made it happen. I think this is a perfect example of how Kelley and the community become one in the same and really support one another and all of the small businesses in town are one of the best parts of being in Bloomington.

This month's menu featured wine pairings with an amazing menu designed to highlight the different areas of your pallet. Each dish had an attribute that was salt, sweet, bitter, and sour and it made for a very flavorful dining experience. It was fun to take a break at the beginning of finals week to catch up with friends and joke about the studying or lack-of we planned to do throughout the week. When I realized that there are only 2 more left before graduation, it hit me just how little time left we have in the program, but I am doing my best to make the most of it. Up this week are finals, next week is Capstone, and then it is off to New Zealand and Australia for my KIP trip!

1 comment:

  1. I have a site of bsn capstone project ideas which is really beneficial for you. Thank you for your amazing post.

    ReplyDelete