Saturday, June 5, 2010

So much food

My internship at ConAgra began this last Tuesday. It began with a couple days of orientation during which the MBA interns (there are seven of us) were introduced to EVERY level of leadership from our brand managers to directors to VPs to the President of Frozen Foods to the President of Consumer Foods to the CEO himself. I am so impressed by the attention that this company is now putting into its internship program. (And yes, that is a somewhat recent development for ConAgra.) It's also nice to note that my co-workers are sufficiently impressed when I tell them that I'm a Kelley MBA. (There are quite a few of us in this company, apparently). In fact, within my first 48 hours on the job, every single Kelley alum at ConAgra had sent me a personal email welcoming me to the company. So far, I'm thrilled to be a part of this company and this Kelley culture. If that's not a sales pitch, I don't know what is.

Name: John Pawlowski
GradYear: 2011
City: Omaha
State: NE

No comments:

Post a Comment